- Browse Categories
- Lawns and Sod
- Mixed Fertilizer
- Water Gel Beads
- Artificial Snow
- Ice Pack
- Sanitary Napkin
- Baby Diaper
- Sludge Solidification
- Animal Litter
Get email updates on new products
- Contact Us
Shandong Welldone Environmental New Materials Co.,Ltd.
No. 230, Changjiang Road, Qingdao, Shandong, China
Phone: + 86-532-68972860
Contact: Lisa Li
Super Absorbent Polymer Sodium Polyacrylate Material For Making Gel Ice Pack
- Names:SAP,Sodium polyacrylate
- CAS No.:9003-04-7
- Application: material of making Ice gel pack
- Appearance:Powder / Granular before absorbing liquid
- Place of Origin:Shandong, China
- Brand Name:Shandong WELLDONE
- Retention capacity,ml/g:350 in deionized water
- Absorbing rate(Vortex),s:20-66
- Function:Absorbing, retaining or to block liquid
- Physical Property:Non-toxic, Harmless, Nonpolluting
- MOQ : 1Ton
- Supply Ability:20,000,000 Ton/Tons per Month
- Packaging Details:25 Kraft paper bags
- Port:Qingdao Port
Sodium polyacrylate is the main raw material of ice pack.
Sodium polyacrylate super absorbent polymer can absorb and retain extremely large amounts of liquid relative to their own mass and become a gel form. Most superabsorbents will absorb at least 300 times their weight in deionized water .
Welldone Sodium polyacrylate for ice pack Advantages :
1.Low product consumption, high production efficiency, simple process and low cost : One gram sodium polyacrylate can absorb 300 grams of pure water.
it’s enough to contain about 1 gram sodium polyacrylate for each gel ice pack.
2.High absorbtion capacity : 1g SAP super absorbent polymer can absorb 300times water
3.Safe and Non-toxic : Super absorbent polymer also is material in baby diapers etc .
Recommends the Welldone model suitable for making ice bag :
Our Super Absorbent Polymer WD-NP401 eco-friendly and flexible along with the capacity to absorbing and is readily used to make Ice Gel Packs.
SAP Super absorbent polymer Index as below :
|Dry Matter/Purity||85% - 95%|
|Appearance of the product||Dry = white granules to powder
Hydrated = transparent gel
||≥350 in deionized water (ml/g)|
|Packaging||25kg per kraft bag|
Contact Person:Lisa Li