- Browse Categories
Crop in Agriculture
Lawns and Sod
Mixing with Fertilizers
Water Gel Beads
- Horticulture (2)
- Download brochure
Submit email to get product brochure
- Latest NewsMore>>
- Postponement notice for CAC2021
- Usage and Dosage of Super absorbent polymer
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- How to Make instant Snow That Feels Cold
- Leaders of many countries have been vaccinated by China
- Super Absorbent Polymer in South America
- 2020 HAPPY NEW YEAR！
- Shandong Welldone agriculture exhibition in Shanghai China
- X'mas Greetings ! Hope it bring you more success and happiness !
- “Winter solstice”Chinese Tranditional Festival
- Potassium polyacrylate hydrogel for agricultural
- Water retention agent for mixing with fertilizers
- Water- absorbent polymers or Hydrogels
- Super absorbent polymer Applications
- Can superabsorbent polymer crystals absorb any other liquids besides water?
- How does water retention agent biodegrade
- Do you know what is hidden in a piece of diaper?
- China launches Long March 5 heavy-lift carrier rocket on Nov 24 early morning
- Economic benefits of superabsorbent polymer
- RCEP pact 'victory of multilateralism, free trade'
- Celebrate Tmall Double Eleven with turnover exceeding 498.2 billion yuan
- WELLDONE biodegradable super absorbent polymer Water Retention for Crops
- Effect of Super absorbent polymer Potassium Polyacrylate
- Biodegradable Super Absorbent Hydrogel for agriculture soil
- Super Absorbent Polymer SAP for Water bead
- WELLEDONE EXHIBITION
- WHAT IS SAP?
- SAP for Hygienic Products
- Technical results of SAP
- U.S. polar storm triggers surge in global chemical prices
- Contact Us
Shandong Welldone Environmental New Materials Co.,Ltd.Contact Now
No. 230, Changjiang Road, Qingdao, Shandong, China
Phone: + 86-532-68972860
Contact: Lisa Li
Email: [email protected]
- Follow us
Potassium polyacrylate for Soils and Substrates
- 1.Other Names:Super Absorbent Polymer/Potassium polyacrylate
- 2.CAS No.:25608-12-2
- 3.Appearance:Powder/Granular before absorbing liquid
- 4.Purity:94% (Moisture ≤ 6%)
- 5.Water absorption:350-1200 times (Customizable)
- 6.Physical property:Non-toxic, Harmless, Nonpolluting
- 7.Brand Name:WELLDONE CHINA
- 8.Model Number:WD-KS02
- 10.Function:Drought control
- 11.Place of Origin:China
- 12.Packing : 25kg per bags.
- 13.Sample:Free for test
General product presentation:
WELLDONE SAP super absorbent polymer is cross linked Copolymer of Acrylamide and Potassium Acrylate, when incorporated into a soil or a substrate, absorbs and retains large quantities of water and nutrients.
After filled with water,SAP will release the water slowly to roots when soil is dry, and repeatedly absorb water when rain to keep the plant with plenty of water, it can save 65%--95% of water to reduce irrigation frequency.
Unlike most products that become hydrated, WELLDONE Biodegradable Super Absorbent Hydrogel has the property of easily releasing the absorbed water and nutrients, thereby allowing the plant to have water and nutrients available at will as a function of the absorption – release cycles.
3 Product SAP Special for Plants and crops:
WD-KS01 with larger granules ; WD-KS02 with Micro granules; WD-KS03 with Powder .
WELLDONE SAP Features & Benefits ：
•Save Water 50%
•lncrease Yield 20%
•Save Labor 50%
•Transplant survival rate 99%
•Product Effect Within7 Days
•3 Years of Product Shelf life
•5+Years of Effectiveness In Soil
•lmprove Fertilizer Utilization Rate 65%
•There are many applications in agriculture: all crop,tree planting, nurseries, transplanting, landscaping, large scale farming etc…
HOW IT WORKS:
Super absorbent polymer has the property of absorbing up to four hundred times its weight in distilled water and it becomes gel.
In contact with water, the polymer network expands thanks to an osmosis process and stores the liquid into its structure.
Into the soil, the polymer swells in wet conditions and readily releases the liquid in dry conditions.
Methods of incorporation:
The WELLDONE SAP pre-hydrated is implemented directly in the ﬁeld, by hand or with speciﬁc tools (forestation; landscaping).